Thursday 20 December 2012

Time to look back.

 
Well here we are, its December already and only days until the man in the big red suit comes to town.
 
My machines have been  packed up and have headed off to get their yearly nip tuck and oil change. It leaves me thinking about all the beautiful clothes i have created on them, Which in turn gets me thinking about  my wonderful customers.
 
Without you choosing to support my small business my life would be a 9-5 job and my precious baby girl off to daycare everyday. The thought makes me shake and to be honest scares me.
I am a proud stay at home working mumma.
 
I started this year with the dream of growing my business and my dream is coming true every day.
2013 will see me take it to the next level with a few stores lined up to sell my wears in, i will continue to create one off beautiful items made with recycled fabric. I will continue to fill my calender with markets. I will also be selling in my Internet stores alot more than i have.
So its easy to say I plan on next year being HUGE so i hope you stick around and help me grow abit more.
 
 
 
So this is me saying THANK YOU for your support, It means the world to me.
 
From my family to yours we wish you a  Merry Christmas and a very happy and
 healthy new year.
 
Xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment