Thursday 9 February 2012

New stock for Angel Caprice

 I love Easter, I love the chocolate and the long weekend to spend time with my family.

This year we are doing an "Angel Caprice Candy Easter" with bunny singlets, dresses and matching tennis skirts. You can keep up to date with stock on our fac book page and here of course.

                                                www.facebook.com/angelcaprice1
Bunting is one of my favorite ways to brighten up a room. This crochet doilie bunting is simply stunning. I am only making them in one offs as doilies are becoming a little harf to find nice ones. I dont want to buy new doilies as that would go against my recyle policie and drive the price right up.
This string is a available at


I will be releasing my winter range soon which will feature the lovely Angel Caprice hooded poncho we all loved  so much last year and reversable pinafores. Stay tuned here for some winter fun soon.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment